- Multi-account support! Add as how many you want, and re-order them as you like.
- Line-numbering for configuration windows and log viewers.
- Direct link to Laravel Forge from each site.
- Better validation when entering an API-key. Trimming of white spaces at the end.
- Resizing of configuration and log viewer window work as expected
- Fixed memory leaks
- A 20-second delay before monitoring starts if enabled. Let’s the computer connect to Wifi.
- Bigger fonts
- Turned off spell check on configuration windows
Since multi-account has been the number one request, I have prioritized this one. Next up is the ability to
- Exclude some sites from monitoring
- Put an ”alias” of a site. The site ”name” that the Forge API provides may not be the actual domain used externally.
- ”Alias” of a server. If you are connecting to servers from an internal IP.
Back to index
Need a simple way to do git ftp? Take a look at my app GitFTP-Deploy